Kalanand's January 2013 Log
Dataset and Monte Carlo samples
- Parton Distribution Generator
- WorkBook MC Generation
- Rivet :: HepForge
- PileupReweighting < CMS < TWiki
- DataOpsSampleStatus < CMS < TWiki
- CMS Data - Run2011A-PromptReco
- CMS Data - Run2010A-Apr21ReReco
- CMS Data - DBS/ PhEDEx
- HepData search
- PileupInformation < CMS < TWiki
- BTagPerformanceOP < CMS < TWiki
- Global Tag for JEC
- CMS File Server
- [1212.0386] Systematic uncertainties in NLOPS matching
- Index of /cms-project-generators/slc5_ia32_gcc434/madgraph/V5_1.3.30/8TeV_Summer12
- MadGraphSummer12Production < CMS < TWiki
Making an OR of two CandViewCountFilters
Turns out you can't make the OR of two EDFilters
(e.g., CandViewCountFilters) directly.
What you can do is to make two paths that differ in just that filter
p1 = cms.Path(...abc.. + filter1 + ..xyz...)
p2 = cms.Path(...abc.. + filter2 + ..xyz...)
This should be equivalent to the OR, i.e. the modules in xyz are
executed only once, if filter1 or filter2 or both succeed.
Still this can be cumbersome to write if you have many OR's to do since
the number of paths explodes combinatorically.
In such cases it is better to make a single collection using CandViewMerger
and then count the members of that one.
Go to December's log
Last modified: Mon Jan 21 17:01:03 CST 2013